Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging informed and active participation in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Attention League Members! Time to renew your membership. Our membership year ends June 30, 2017. Click on JOIN LWV for forms and payment information.
2017 LWV Wilmette Scholarship Winner Learn More
- This year's scholarship is in honor of long-time members Bobbie Friedman and Clarice Stetter.
Illinois Senate Considers Bill to Ratify ERA Learn More
- Illinois Senate Considers Bill to Ratify ERA
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Save the Date for our Summer Book Luncheon, Wednesday, July 12th!
LWV Position on the Popular Vote for President Learn More
- The League supports the direct election of the President of the United States by popular vote. Read here about the National Popular Vote Compact.
"THE VOTER" Learn More
- Click here for May, 2017 newsletter
Check out our Facebook page! Learn More
- CLICK HERE TO
About the League Learn More
- As a nonpartisan political organization, we encourage individuals to
play an informed and active role in government. Working at local, state,
and national levels, we welcome men and women to join us as we work
together to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
LWV Wilmette Member Book Learn More
- POLICIES, POSITIONS AND PROCEDURES 2016-2017
Updated November, 2016
Wilmette Village Meetings on Video Learn More
- Now including videos of our 2016 League of Student and Governments Leaders mock board meetings.
Join the League Learn More
- Join the League or Renew Your Membership!
Support the League Learn More
- Please donate to the League to help us continue our work.
Contact Us Learn More
- Additional questions or comments?