WANT MORE HELP MAKING YOUR VOICE HEARD?
Please refer to the Contact Us Page.
As a nonpartisan political organization, we encourage individuals to
play an informed and active role in government. Working at local, state,
and national levels, we welcome men and women to join us as we work
together to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Upcoming Events:
"THE VOTER" Learn More
- League of Women Voters of Wilmette Newsletter and Annual Meeting Minutes
Observer Corps Learn More
- LWV Wilmette Observer Corps
Voter Services Learn More
- Legislative Interview Reports from April 27, 2015
Park District Referenda Learn More
- Park District Referenda Supported by LWV
League of Student and Government Leaders Learn More
- League of Student and Government Leaders 2014-2015
To read about the Program in the Wilmette Beacon, click here.
Issues and Action - Featuring Briefings on Policies, Studies and Advocacy - Current Studies - Stormwater Consensus Study Slides, Agriculture, GRIT Learn More
- League advocacy begins with members selecting, studying and seeking consensus on issues which are of public concern. When consensus is achieved, the League has a position. The League uses its positions to advocate for policies, legislation and ballot measures which it believes would best serve the public interest and against proposals which are in conflict with those goals.
Issues and Action - Policies, Studies and Advocacy - Studies Conducted and Established Policies Learn More
- Issues and Action - Featuring Briefings on Policies, Studies and Advocacy - Studies Conducted - Consensus
Join the League Learn More
LWV Wilmette Has a Facebook Page Learn More
- FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Streaming Video and Archived Video from Village of Wilmette
You can now watch streaming video of live or archived Village Board meetings, Zoning Board of Appeals and Park Board meetings. Click here for Village webpage.
The Board of Park Commissioners meets on the second Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers of the Village Hall, 1200 Wilmette Avenue. All meetings are open to the public.